Draco Scorpio

Draco Scorpio

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Skills of the Jester

Greetings to you all who are visiting this blog, as you know I am the one and only Jester Black, a.k.a. Larry Reese, which no one has ever heard of til now. Well as promised I am going to have some new work posted on here. Once you have clicked on my logo, yes the funny looking lizard-like creature that I created using the L and the R of my name, you will notice that it will take you to a different site. I still have my deviantart page but now my most recent work will be seen on coroflot. Please feel free to critique because it will help me out greatly in the future. You will see more of this type of work plus something new and different (but that will be a surprise) now that I am done with school (Awesome!!). Well, let me know what you all think of my work. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment